[heketi-devel] Heketi not working on baremetal

avtar singh avtarsingh12015 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 08:40:21 UTC 2017

Hello heketi Team,

I am configuring heketi on bare-metal deployment . First I tried it with
Ubuntu and then after i tried to configure it on centos7. Still facing the
same issue. The links that I have used for configuration :-
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_gluster_storage/3.2/html/administration_guide/ch05s02
https://keithtenzer.com/2017/03/24/storage-for-containers-using-gluster-part-ii/

When i load the topology,  disk are added but are not recognized by
glusterfs. Volumes are created in heketi and not recognized by glusterfs.
"gluster peer status " returns 0 peers. I am using the glusterfs version
3.10.8 and heketi version 4.0.0. Please guide me how can I make this work.

Regards,
Avtar Singh