[heketi-devel] Trouble with SSH executor

Jose A. Rivera jarrpa at redhat.com
Wed Aug 30 14:05:45 UTC 2017

Slightly different error. Yours is:

/src/github.com/heketi/heketi/executors/sshexec/peer.go:76: dial tcp
192.168.10.100:22: getsockopt: no route to host

Mine is:

/src/github.com/heketi/heketi/executors/sshexec/peer.go:76: dial tcp
192.168.121.249:22: getsockopt: connection timed out

What's your setup? I'm just using the gluster-kubernetes vagrant environment.

--Jose