[heketi-devel] Strange behaviour with Kubernetes StatefulSet and dynamic provisioning

Christopher Schmidt fakod666 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 13:31:26 UTC 2017

Ok, here are a couple of logs (see ZIP)

Made two things:
- Create two PVC manually and deleted them
- Used the CoreOS Prometheus Operator, that creates a statefulset

What I must say is, that creating a Volume takes some time. Replicated
about a minute or so because there is always another transactions ongoing

I've downgraded to HEKETI 4
GlusterFS Pods 3.10.5
K8s 1.6.8
running on Container Linux
I disabled all performance translators for every volume

Thanks for helping...
Christopher

Humble Chirammal <hchiramm at redhat.com> schrieb am Fr., 18. Aug. 2017 um
08:39 Uhr: