[Gluster-users] Glusterfs community status

Stefan Kania stefan at kania-online.de
Thu Jul 11 08:06:11 UTC 2024

Unfortunately, there are hardly any answers from developers or Readhat
people. Either there is nobody working on the project anymore, or all
the people who know what the future of GlusterFS will be have been
muzzled by Redhat/IBM. The whole thing shows once again how a company
appropriates open source projects and then runs them against the wall in
favour of its own solution (in this case GPFS).