[Gluster-users] gluster csi driver

Joe Julian me at joejulian.name
Wed Mar 29 14:12:39 UTC 2023

Looking at this code, it's way more than I was looking for, too. I just need a replacement for the in-tree driver.

I have a volume. I have about a half dozen pods that use that volume. I just need the same capabilities as the in-tree driver to satisfy that need.

I want to use kadalu to replace the hacky thing I'm still doing using hostpath_pv, but last time I checked, it didn't build 2 replica 1 arbiter volumes, but that's separate from the basic driver need.