[Gluster-users] Geo replication procedure for DR

mabi mabi at protonmail.ch
Wed Jun 7 18:13:42 UTC 2023

Dear Strahil,

Thank you for the detailed command. So once you want to switch all traffic to the DR site in case of disaster one should first disable the read-only setting on the secondary volume on the slave site.

What happens after when the master site is back online? What's the procedure there? I had the following question in my previous mail in this regard:

"And once the primary site is back online how do you copy back or sync all data changes done on the secondary volume on the secondary site back to the primary volume on the primary site?"

Best regards,
Mabi