[Gluster-users] Qustionmark in permission and Owner

Stefan Kania stefan at kania-online.de
Mon Jun 5 09:23:58 UTC 2023

Hello,

I have a strange problem on a gluster volume

If I do an "ls -l" in a directory insight a mountet gluster-volume I
see, only for some files, questionmarks for the permission, the owner,
the size and the date.
Looking at the same directory on the brick it self, everything is ok.
After rebooting the nodes everything is back to normal.

System is Debian 11 and Gluster is version 9. The filesystem is LVM2
thin provisioned and formated with XFS.

But as I said, the brick is ok only the mountet volume is having the
problem.

Any hind what it could be?

Thank's

Stefan