[Gluster-users] Debian repository problem

Emmanuel BENOIT emmanuel.benoit at agrocampus-ouest.fr
Fri Sep 23 05:59:16 UTC 2022

Hi,

I believe there is a problem with the Debian package repository for Gluster.

I've had errors from machines that are supposed to use it as a source,
and when I tried to take a look at it, the directories which are
supposed to contain the repository structure contain a single tarball.

I kind of expected this to fix itself automatically, but it didn't.
Where should I report this problem ?

Best regards,

--
Emmanuel Benoît <emmanuel.benoit at agrocampus-ouest.fr>