[Gluster-users] random disconnects of peers

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 19:07:13 UTC 2022

We are currently shooting in the dark...If possible update the Firmware of the NICs and FW of the switch .
Have you tried if other systems (on the same switch) have issues with the Jumbo Frames ?
Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov

    Yes, i did test the ping with a jumbo frame mtu and it worked without
problems. There is no firewall between the storage nodes and the
hypervisors. They are using the same layer 2 subnet, so there is only
the switch in between. On the switch jumbo frames for the specific wlan
is enabled.

I also increased the tx and rx queue length, without succes in relation
to the problem.