[Gluster-users] Gluster 5.10 rebalance stuck

Shreyansh Shah shreyansh.shah at alpha-grep.com
Wed Nov 2 07:05:52 UTC 2022

Hi,
I Would really appreciate it if someone would be able to help on the above
issue. We are stuck as we cannot run rebalance due to this and thus are not
able to extract peak performance from the setup due to unbalanced data.
Adding gluster info (without the bricks) below. Please let me know if any
other details/logs are needed.

Volume Name: data
> Type: Distribute
> Volume ID: 75410231-bb25-4f14-bcde-caf18fce1d31
> Snapshot Count: 0
> Number of Bricks: 41
> Transport-type: tcp
> Options Reconfigured: