[Gluster-users] Create more would increse performance?

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 08:02:17 UTC 2022

I mean this one:https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs-specs/blob/master/done/GlusterFS%203.5/libgfapi%20with%20qemu%20libvirt.md
libgfapi is a programatic way for qemu to access the volume without the FUSE.As far as I know , one drawback is that you can't dynamically migrate your VMs from one storage to another.
For oVirt, enabling of libgfapi is a little bit different, as it's activated on Engine's level.
Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov

  On Sun, Mar 6, 2022 at 0:49, Gilberto Ferreira<gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com> wrote:   That's nice to hear.
Regarding libgfapi you mean this:
# gluster volume set VOL_NAME server.allow-insecure on
Can you point some docs about create a gluster subvols?
Thanks