[Gluster-users] Right way to use community Gluster on genuine RHEL?

Kaleb Keithley kkeithle at redhat.com
Mon Jul 18 15:49:58 UTC 2022

The only "official" supported RPMs I know about come from Red Hat with a
RHGS subscription.

Community packages are built from the upstream source by volunteers; they
are built on third party build systems, e.g. SUSE OBS, Ubuntu Launchpad,
Fedora Koji, and CentOS CBS.  The packages built in CentOS CBS work on
CentOS and RHEL, and probably on Rocky too.

On Mon, Jul 18, 2022 at 11:34 AM Thomas Cameron <
thomas.cameron at camerontech.com> wrote:

> On 7/18/22 09:18, Péter Károly JUHÁSZ wrote:
> > The best would be officially pre built rpms for RHEL.
>
> Where are there official Red Hat Gluster 10 RPMs for RHEL?
>
> Thomas
>
> ________
>

> Community Meeting Calendar:
>
> Schedule -
> Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 14:30 IST / 09:00 UTC
> Bridge: https://meet.google.com/cpu-eiue-hvk

Kaleb