[Gluster-users] Right way to use community Gluster on genuine RHEL?

Thomas Cameron thomas.cameron at camerontech.com
Sat Jul 16 21:13:30 UTC 2022

All -

Is there a way to install community packages on genuine RHEL? I mean, I
*can* install CentOS 8 I suppose, but I kind of want to play with real
RHEL but with community packages. It seems like I need to install
centos-release-gluster9-1.0-1.el8.noarch.rpm,
centos-release-storage-common-2-2.el8.noarch.rpm, and maybe centos-release?

What is the "correct" way of using gluster on RHEL 8 or, preferably, 9?

Thanks!
Thomas