[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Announcing Gluster release 10.1

Eliyahu Rosenberg erosenberg at lightricks.com
Sun Feb 13 11:03:28 UTC 2022

CentOS is based on mainline RHEL, as far as I understand hell will just
about freeze over before mainline RHEL gets a new major version of things
(within its release line, major releases of RHEL bring major upgrades).

External repos that add more features to old releases are not the
responsibility of RH or even the CentOS community.