[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Announcing Gluster release 10.1

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 09:36:18 UTC 2022

It's like in the non+digital world. My car is dirty and I can decide when to clean it up.If you wish to clean it -> be my guest.
On top of that RHGS is being EOL-ed and I'm not surprised.
Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov

  On Sun, Feb 13, 2022 at 10:45, Zakhar Kirpichenko<zakhar at gmail.com> wrote:   Yes, that was my point.