[Gluster-users] Swapping brick mounts/nodes

Fox foxxz.net at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 19:08:11 UTC 2022

I have several gluster server nodes
Each node has several individual disks with each disk being a brick

Does it matter if the bricks remap to different mount points on the same
node? IE - brick2 and brick3 swap mount points?
Can bricks swap between nodes?

Basically I'm asking if the bricks are mountpoint and node agnostic.

I foresee having to physically move servers and removing the drives and
transporting them separately makes the servers much easier to transport.
I'm trying to plan ahead if I need to label the server and drive slot of
each disk.