[Gluster-users] bitd.log and quotad.log flooding /var

Diego Zuccato diego.zuccato at unibo.it
Mon Aug 8 12:59:12 UTC 2022

Hello all.

Lately, I noticed some hickups in our Gluster volume. It's a "replica 3
arbiter 1" with many bricks (currently 90 data bricks over 3 servers).

I tried to reduce log level by setting
diagnostics.brick-log-level: ERROR
diagnostics.client-log-level: ERROR
and creating /etc/default/glusterd containing "LOG_LEVEL=ERROR".
But I still see a lot of 'I' lines in the logs and have to manually run
logrotate way too often or /var gets too full.

Any hints? What did I forget?

Tks.

--
Diego Zuccato