[Gluster-users] GlusterFS 9 and Debian 11

Eliyahu Rosenberg erosenberg+gluster-users at lightricks.com
Sat Sep 25 20:32:00 UTC 2021

Since it seems there are after all some Debian (/debian based) users on
this list, can I hijack this thread just a bit and ask about ganesha and
glusterfs?
Is that not built for Debian or is it included in the main package?

I ask because as far as I can tell docs on doing gluster+ganesha refer to
rpms that don't seem to have deb equivalents and commands referred int the
docs also don't seem to exist for me.

Thanks!
Eli