[Gluster-users] gluster update question regarding new DNS resolution requirement

Artem Russakovskii archon810 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 15:10:39 UTC 2021

Are you using OpenSUSE by chance, or in a similar situation?
https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues/2648

In my case, it was switching from Gluster repo builds to the main update
repo builds, which had different options.

Sincerely,
Artem

--
Founder, Android Police <http://www.androidpolice.com>, APK Mirror