[Gluster-users] Usage not updating in quotas

Alan Orth alan.orth at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 05:43:10 UTC 2021

For what it's worth, I disabled quotas and re-enabled them. This of course
caused the limits I had set to be erased and GlusterFS to re-run the
find/stat on all bricks. Once it finished I was able to add a limit and it
was finally accurate.

I'm still hoping someone can comment about this. Is it normal, what is the
status of quotas in GlusterFS 8.x, is there maintenance I should do, etc?

Thank you,

--
Alan Orth
alan.orth at gmail.com