[Gluster-users] Recovering from remove-brick where shards did not rebalance

Anthony Hoppe anthony at vofr.net
Tue Sep 7 14:45:44 UTC 2021

I was contemplating these options, actually, but not finding anything in my research showing someone had tried either before gave me pause.

One thing I wasn't sure about when doing a force add-brick was if gluster would wipe the existing data from the added bricks. Sounds like that may not be the case?

With regards to concatenating the main file + shards, how would I go about identifying the shards that pair with the main file? I see the shards have sequence numbers, but I'm not sure how to match the identifier to the main file.

Thanks!!