[Gluster-users] Gluster 10 - RC Build for Testing

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 18:42:02 UTC 2021

Oh, never heard about glusterfs-debian...
Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov

  On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 14:24, Niels de Vos<ndevos at redhat.com> wrote:   On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 06:58:30PM +0000, Strahil Nikolov wrote:
> Hey Niels,
> I haven't got a chance to test it yet, but can you take a look if the following issue is applicable for v10 :
>  https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues/2844

/var/lib/glusterd/groups/samba is included in the glusterfs-server
package from the CentOS Storage SIG, I just checked that. If it is not
include in the Ubuntu (and Debian?) packages, it should probably be
reported at https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs-debian

HTH,
Niels