[Gluster-users] force realignement after downing a node?

Diego Zuccato diego.zuccato at unibo.it
Tue Nov 30 13:10:46 UTC 2021

Done just that :)
Today I upgraded the second node, with a cleaner shutdown.
Strangely, at reboot it worked for about half an hour with all the cores
at 100% (but low mem use) and "gluster v heal cluster_data info"
apparently hanging. Had lunch and now all cores are back to normal
(20-60%), memory use is higher ang gluster is responding again. Still no
files in heal pending.
I'll skip tomorrow, then upgrade the last server. Hope it all goes
smoothly again.

Tks.