[Gluster-users] Re-Add Distributed Volume Volume

Taste-Of-IT kontakt at taste-of-it.de
Wed Nov 17 11:03:25 UTC 2021

I searched the net but found any needfull, which helped. After one Brick OS is complete crushing, to reinstall the os and glusterfs and try to reuse the vol1.Readd the volume didnt work, so i decided to migrate to a new working distributed vol2.

No i mounted new distributed vol2 on both server, so gluster can handle it. Than i copy files and folders on the same server to the mountpoint of vol2. Yes thats 2 servers with one brick. Thats are the same server with the death vol1.