[Gluster-users] Ovirt and gluster 7/8

Valerio Luccio valerio.luccio at nyu.edu
Sun Mar 28 18:17:19 UTC 2021

Strahil,

a follow-up: on the gluster cluster the shard size is indeed 64MB. How
do I check the shard size in the client ? Is that configurable ?

at valerio.luccio at nyu.edu
For TMS/EEG-related emergency, please contact: Chrysa Papadaniil at
chrysa at nyu.edu
For CBI-related administrative emergency, please contact: Jennifer
Mangan at jennifer.mangan at nyu.edu

Valerio Luccio 		(212) 998-8736