[Gluster-users] Gluster usage scenarios in HPC cluster management

Erik Jacobson erik.jacobson at hpe.com
Mon Mar 22 13:45:09 UTC 2021

The stuff I work on doesn't use containers much (unlike a different
system also at HPE).

Leaders are over-sized but the sizing largely is associated with all the
other stuff leaders do, not just for gluster. That said, my gluster
settings for the expanded nfs tree (as opposed to squashfs image files on
nfs) method use heavy caching; I believe the max was 8G.

I don't have a recipe, they've just always been beefy enough for
gluster. Sorry I don't have a more scientific answer.