[Gluster-users] Volume not healing

Diego Zuccato diego.zuccato at unibo.it
Mon Mar 22 08:00:47 UTC 2021

Il 19/03/21 18:06, Strahil Nikolov ha scritto:

> Are you running it against the fuse mountpoint ?
Yup.

> You are not supposed to see 'no such file or directory' ... Maybe
> something more serious is going on.
Between that and the duplicated files,that's for sure. But I don't know
where to look to at least diangose (if not fix) this :( As I said,
probably part of the issue is due to the multiple failures for OOM and
the multiple tries to remove a brick.

I'm currently emptying the volume then I'll recreate it from scratch,
hoping for the best.

--
Diego Zuccato
DIFA - Dip. di Fisica e Astronomia