[Gluster-users] Volume not healing

Diego Zuccato diego.zuccato at unibo.it
Fri Mar 19 11:07:43 UTC 2021

Il 19/03/21 11:06, Diego Zuccato ha scritto:

> I tried to run "gluster v heal BigVol info summary" and got quite a high
> count of entries to be healed on some bricks:
> # gluster v heal BigVol info summary|grep pending|grep -v ' 0$'
> Number of entries in heal pending: 41
> Number of entries in heal pending: 2971
> Number of entries in heal pending: 20
> Number of entries in heal pending: 2393
>
> Too bad that those numbers aren't decreasing with time.
Slight correction. Seems the numbers are *slowly* decreasing. After one
hour I see:
# gluster v heal BigVol info summary|grep pending|grep -v ' 0$'
Number of entries in heal pending: 41
Number of entries in heal pending: 2955
Number of entries in heal pending: 20
Number of entries in heal pending: 2384

Is it possible to speed it up? Nodes are nearly idle...

--
Diego Zuccato
DIFA - Dip. di Fisica e Astronomia