[Gluster-users] Brick offline after upgrade

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 04:50:51 UTC 2021

[2021-03-18 23:52:52.084754] E [MSGID: 101019] [xlator.c:715:xlator_init] 0-gvol0-server: Initialization of volume 'gvol0-server' failed, review your volfile againWhat is the content of :/var/lib/glusterd/vols/gvol0 ?

 Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov
  On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 3:02, David Cunningham<dcunningham at voisonics.com> wrote:   Hello,
We have a single node/brick GlusterFS test system which unfortunately had GlusterFS upgraded from version 5 to 6 while the GlusterFS processes were still running. I know this is not what the "Generic Upgrade procedure" recommends.
Following a restart the brick is not online, and we can't see any error message explaining exactly why. Would anyone have an idea of where to look?
Since the logs from the time of the upgrade and reboot are a bit lengthy I've attached them in a text file.
Thank you in advance for any advice!

--
David Cunningham, Voisonics Limited
http://voisonics.com/