[Gluster-users] GlusterFS and Network

Gilberto Ferreira gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 14:07:29 UTC 2021

Hi there

I have some issues with glusterfs (v8) regarding network connection.
I have tried using a single 1GB NIC to run over 2 nodes about 22 VM
with 15GB disk size each one, but I notice a lot of trouble, as you
can imagine.
Now I am looking forward to use some of the two scenarios:

1 - Work with 4 1 GB NIC's bonding into mode 2 or mode 6: question:
which mode is better and which one do not require switch special mode
etc...

2 - Work with 10GB NIC - I know this is the best choice but need to
know if the previous one will work as well the second.

Thanks a lot
---
Gilberto Nunes Ferreira
(47) 99676-7530 - Whatsapp / Telegram