[Gluster-users] Healing issues

Valerio Luccio valerio.luccio at nyu.edu
Sat Jul 31 16:50:27 UTC 2021

Thanks Strahil,

I have a couple of questions.

My /gluster1 is mounted, but no "data" folder, I suppose that will be
created when I reset the brick. I see two versions of the reset-brick
operations:

    gluster reset-brick <VOLNAME> <SOURCE-BRICK> start
    gluster reset-brick <VOLNAME> <SOURCE-BRICK> <NEW-BRICK> commit

I assume I should use the first version. When I specify the
<SOURCE-BRICK> do I just put the number or do I have to include the
"Brick" prefix ?

As for the brick layout, you hit the nail on the head. My VMs' went down
and it was very painful to get everything back up to speed. I thought I
had implemented the correct layout, I guess I was wrong. Which one do
you suggest ?

Thanks so much,

at valerio.luccio at nyu.edu
For TMS/EEG-related emergency, please contact: Chrysa Papadaniil at
chrysa at nyu.edu
For CBI-related administrative emergency, please contact: Jennifer
Mangan at jennifer.mangan at nyu.edu

Valerio Luccio 		(212) 998-8736