[Gluster-users] qemu raw image file - qemu and grub2 can't find boot content from VM

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 04:38:42 UTC 2021

В 17:36 -0600 на 26.01.2021 (вт), Erik Jacobson написа:
> Shortly after the sharded volume is made, there are some fuse mount
> messages. I'm not 100% sure if this was just before or during the
> big qemu-img command to make the 5T image
> (qemu-img create -f raw -o preallocation=falloc
> /adminvm/images/adminvm.img 5T)
Any reason to have a single disk with this size ?
Usually in any
virtualization I have used , it is always recommended to keep it lower.
Have you thought about multiple disks with smaller size ?

Also worth
noting is that RHII is supported only when the shard size is  512MB, so
it's worth trying bigger shard size .

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov