[Gluster-users] Sync files existing before Glusterfs

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 26 12:16:41 UTC 2021

Hi Carlos,
you can setup a volume with the bricks only on the new server.Then you will need to rsync/cp the data via the FUSE client.
Once the data is transferred, you can destroy the storage on the original node and add it as a brick to the volume.
What type of volume are you considering ?
Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov

  On Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 16:02, Carlos<carlos.hollow at gmail.com> wrote:   Hi! Have a file server, with about 160G of use, I would like to add
another server and connect the two with GlusterFS.

But as I already have enough files created, when I add glusterfs how to
sync those files created before glustefs?

Regards;

________

Community Meeting Calendar:

Schedule -