[Gluster-users] Install Gluster Client 5.10 on Debian machine

Diego Remolina dijuremo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 18:48:39 UTC 2021

Just a comment, not meaning to hijack the thread....

Sometimes when things are working so well, why go past higher. I mean I
suffered with 3.x, 4.x and 5.x  with memory leaks in the gluster fuse
mount, as well as other bugs that wroke writing, and after having to reboot
servers every 2-4 weeks for a long time, things have been so stable with
6.x in my case that why even risk an upgrade to 8.

Yes I know I should do it, but I want to enjoy a good night sleep and not
being anxious about the thing imploding cause it ate all the RAM again.

Diego