[Gluster-users] Unable to upgrade nodes because of cksums mismatch

Michael Böhm dudleyperkins at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 13:54:25 UTC 2021

Am Mo., 27. Dez. 2021 um 14:04 Uhr schrieb Nikhil Ladha <nladha at redhat.com>:

> Hi Michael
>
> I think you are hitting a similar issue like this one
> https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues/3066.
> If so, the fix for the same is under review and could be available in the
> next release.

Thanks for your reply. I saw that issue and thought it doesn't really apply
to me cause i don't use striping (only Replicate and one
Distributed-Replicate). But maybe, if this is a cause for the mismatched
cksum, it could be the root cause.

I always hesitate to upgrade to a x.0 version - but as those holidays are
the best time for these upgrades i thought i might skip v9 this time.