[Gluster-users] Re-Add Distributed Volume Volume

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 10:42:18 UTC 2021

Best case scenario, you just mount via FUSE on the 'dead' node and start copying.
Yet, in your case you don't have enough space. I guess you can try on 2 VMs to simulate the failure, rebuild and then forcefully re-add the old brick. It might work, it might not ... at least it's worth trying.

Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 15:27, Taste-Of-IT<kontakt at taste-of-it.de> wrote:   Hi,
what do you mean? Copy the data from dead node to runnig node and than add the new installed node to existing vol1, after that running rebalance? If so, this is not possible, because node1 has not enough free space to take all from node2.

thx

________

Community Meeting Calendar:

Schedule -