[Gluster-users] glusterfs volume not mounted at boot time (RedHat 8.4)

Dario Lesca d.lesca at solinos.it
Fri Aug 27 14:31:20 UTC 2021

Hello everybody.

I have setup a glusterfs volume without problem, all work fine.
But if I reboot a node, when the node start the volume is not mounted.
If I access to the node via SSH and run "mount /virt-gfs/" the volume
is mounted correctly.

This is the /etc/fstab entry:
virt2.local:/gfsvol1 /virt-gfs glusterfs defaults,_netdev,noauto,x-systemd.automount,x-systemd.device-timeout=120,x-systemd.requires=glusterd.service,x-systemd.before=libvirtd.service 0 0

For testing, I have also set SElinux to "permissive" but none is
change.

Someone can help me?

If you need some other info, let me know

Many thanks

--
Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 34 Workstation)