[Gluster-users] Tools to analyse usage and ownership on Gluster

David Simpson SimpsonD4 at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Apr 13 11:13:36 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Does anyone have any recommendations for any tools that will work well with Gluster to analyse overall usage and ownership. Whilst I have a rough idea of what might be happening it would be good to see granularity.

E.g. usage on an ext4 filesystem on could use DUC to see utilisation
E.g. usage on a lustre filesystem, for usage and ownership attribution one could use Robinhood

thanks
David

-------------
David Simpson - Senior Systems Engineer
ARCCA, Redwood Building,
King Edward VII Avenue,
Cardiff, CF10 3NB

David Simpson - peiriannydd uwch systemau
ARCCA, Adeilad Redwood,
King Edward VII Avenue,
Caerdydd, CF10 3NB

simpsond4 at cardiff.ac.uk<mailto:simpsond4 at cardiff.ac.uk>
+44 29208 74657

COVID-19 Cardiff University is currently under remote work restrictions. Our staff are continuing normal work schedules, but responses may be slower than usual.  We appreciate your patience during this unprecedented time

COVID-19 Ar hyn o bryd mae Prifysgol Caerdydd o dan gyfyngiadau gweithio o bell.  Mae ein staff yn parhau ag amserlenni gwaith arferol, ond gall ymatebion fod yn arafach na'r arfer. Rydym yn gwerthfawrogi eich amynedd yn ystod yr amser digynsail hwn.