[Gluster-users] performance

Computerisms Corporation bob at computerisms.ca
Thu Sep 10 23:03:39 UTC 2020

Hi Danti,

the notes are not very verbose, but looks like the following lines were
removed from their virtualization config:

   <relaxed state='on'/>
   <vapic state='on'/>
   <spinlocks state='on' retries='8191'/>

They also enabled hyperthreading, so having 12 "cores" instead of 6 now.
  Guessing that had a lot to do with it...