[Gluster-users] Upgrade from 6.9 to 7.7 stuck (peer is rejected)

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 6 19:44:32 UTC 2020

Your e-mail got in the spam...

If you haven't fixed the issue, check Hari's topic about quota issues (based on the error message you provided) : https://medium.com/@harigowtham/glusterfs-quota-fix-accounting-840df33fcd3a

Most probably there is a quota issue and you need to fix it.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

В неделя, 23 август 2020 г., 11:05:27 Гринуич+3, mabi <mabi at protonmail.ch> написа:

Hello,

So to be precise I am exactly having the following issue:

https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues/1332

I could not wait any longer to find some workarounds or quick fixes so I decided to downgrade my rejected from 7.7 back to 6.9 which worked.

I would be really glad if someone could fix this issue or provide me a workaround which works because version 6 of GlusterFS is not supported anymore so I would really like to move on to the stable version 7.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Mabi