[Gluster-users] performance

Computerisms Corporation bob at computerisms.ca
Thu Sep 3 23:00:28 UTC 2020

Hi Strahil,

For the sake of completeness I am reporting back that your suspicions
seem to have been validated.  I talked to the data center, they made
some changes.  we talked again some days later, and they made some more
changes, and for several days now load average on both machines is
staying consistently below 5 on both servers.  I still have some issues
to deal with, but the performance of the machines are now no longer a
problem.

I owe you a steak and a beer, at the least; I sincerely hope chance
allows me to pay up on that at some point in the future.