[Gluster-users] Geo-replication status Faulty

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 18:09:53 UTC 2020

[SOLVED]

Well... It seems to me that pure Debian Linux 10 has some problem with XFS,
which is the FS that  I used.
It's not accept attr2 mount options.

Interestingly enough, I have now used Proxmox 6.x, which is Debian based, I
am now able to use the attr2 mount point option.
Then the Faulty status of geo-rep has gone.
Perhaps Proxmox staff has compiled xfs from scratch... Don't know....
But now I am happy ' cause the main reason to use geo-rep to me is to use
it over Proxmox....

cat /etc/fstab
/dev/pve/root / xfs defaults 0 1
/dev/pve/swap none swap sw 0 0
/dev/sdb1       /DATA   xfs     attr2   0       0
gluster01:VMS /vms glusterfs
defaults,_netdev,x-systemd.automount,backupvolfile-server=gluster02 0 0
proc /proc proc defaults 0 0

---
Gilberto Nunes Ferreira