[Gluster-users] Glusterfs as databse store

Alex K rightkicktech at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 11:51:40 UTC 2020

HI Strahil,

Thanx for your feedback.
I had already received your feedback which seems to be very useful.
You had pointed at /var/lib/glusterd/groups/db-workload profile which
includes recommended gluster volume settings for such work-loads (includes
direct IO).
I will be testing this setup though I expect no issues apart from slower
performance then native setup.