[Gluster-users] gluster replica 3 with third less powerful machine

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 11:41:47 UTC 2020

>> I would use the thord system as an arbiter which stores only metadata of
the file , but no data.
Yep! But it's not clear to me how gluster will pick up the third node to be
an arbiter...
Is there any parameter to pass during volume creation or just replica 1 and
than gluster will analyze the hosts and then pick up the less powerful?
Sorry for newbie question...

Thanks
---
Gilberto Nunes Ferreira