[Gluster-users] problems with heal.

Ashish Pandey aspandey at redhat.com
Thu Oct 15 06:29:17 UTC 2020

It will require much more information than what you have provided to fix this issue.

gluster v <volname> info
gluster v <volname> status
gluster v <volname> heal info

This is mainly to understand what is the volume type and what is current status of bricks.
Knowing that, we can come up with next set of steps ti debug and fix the issue.

Note: Please hide/mask hostname/Ip or any other confidential information in above output.

---
Ashish