[Gluster-users] high load when copy directory with many files

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 14:51:22 UTC 2020

I think that Adrian is right, we need more details:

- Machine Type - Physical/Virtual/Cloud
- NIC details from ethtool (bond and slaves)
- MTU size of NIC (bond and slaves)

- Disk type - HDD/SSD/NVMe
- LVM layout
- VDO (if any ?)
- Mount options of the bricks
- volume info

- output of 'cat  /proc/cmdline'
- tuned profile

- Number of clients and TSP nodes in the cluster
- Are you using it in HCI mode (where client and server is the same system)

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

В понеделник, 5 октомври 2020 г., 21:27:28 Гринуич+3, Adrian Quintero <adrianquintero at gmail.com> написа:

Hi,
Have you tried tuned profiles? random-io
what type of storage are you using, spinning or SSD?

Just guessing here,  if you can provide a bit more details maybe someone has already ran into this and has found a solution

regards,

Adrian Quinter

________

Community Meeting Calendar: