[Gluster-users] Export gluster with NFS

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 12 16:01:32 UTC 2020

Hey Kaleb,

thanks for the reply.

I think that the problem is complex. From one side , portblock is not designed for EL8 but it works as intentional (tested by switching EL8 to iptables).
On the other side, glusterfs-ganesha builds the cluster with the wrong resource.

In the end, a short uptade of the portblock to support nftables will be the easiest solution.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

В четвъртък, 12 ноември 2020 г., 14:17:50 Гринуич+2, Kaleb Keithley <kkeithle at redhat.com> написа:

On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 10:17 AM Strahil Nikolov <hunter86_bg at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> I have been playing arround with the NFS Ganesha on EL8 and I was surprised that the solution deploys the cluster with a 'portblock' resource which is relying on IPTABLES, when the default is NFTABLES...

portblock is an off-the-shelf pacemaker resource agent.

I suggest you file a bug report against it if it's not correct for EL8.

--

Kaleb