[Gluster-users] Readdirp (ls -l) Performance Improvement

RAFI KC rkavunga at redhat.com
Wed May 27 07:35:00 UTC 2020

Hi Felix,

Thanks for your mail. I will test it more to make sure that it doesn't
break anything. Also I have added a configuration key for easier
switching to the older code in case if there is any problem. If you can
help me in any manner in testing or performance numbers, please let me know.

Regards

Rafi KC