[Gluster-users] File system very slow

vadud3 at gmail.com vadud3 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 18:59:24 UTC 2020

I made the following changes for small file performance as suggested by
http://blog.gluster.org/gluster-tiering-and-small-file-performance/

I am still seeing du -sh /data/shared taking 39 minutes.

Any other tuning I can do. Most of my files are 15K. Here is sample of
small files with size and number of occurrences

FileSize.    # of occurrence
====        ============

1.1K 1122
1.1M 1040