[Gluster-users] Configuring legacy Gulster NFS

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Sat May 23 11:13:50 UTC 2020

On May 23, 2020 7:29:23 AM GMT+03:00, Olivier <Olivier.Nicole at cs.ait.ac.th> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have been struggling with NFS Ganesha: one gluster node with ganesha
>serving only one client could not handle the load when dealing with
>thousand of small files. Legacy gluster NFS works flawlesly with 5 or 6
>clients.
>
>But the documentation for gNFS is scarce, I could not find where to
>configure the various autorizations, so any pointer is greatly welcome.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Olivier

Hi Oliver,

Can you hint me why you are using gluster with a single node in the TSP serving only 1 client ?
Usually, this is not a typical gluster workload.

Also can you specify:
- Brick block device type and details (raid type, lvm, vdo, etc )
- xfs_info of the brick
- mount options  for the brick
- SELINUX/APPARMOR status
- sysctl tunables (including tuned profile)
- gluster volume information and status
- ganesha settings
- Network settings + MTU

Best Regards,